All the religious shall take part each day in the celebration of the Eucharist, which is the source and summit of the life of the Church. They will remain in prayer for a suitable period of time after Mass in order to give thanks to the Lord.
- Let an oratory be erected among the cells, where each morning you are to assemble to hear Mass (the Rule)
- At the heart of community life is the abiding Eucharistic presence of Christ, whom Holy Mother Teresa calls, ‘our Companion in the Most Holy Sacrament’. It fosters union with Him and sustains Teresian prayer for the Church.
- Contact with the Living God, while assisting at Mass, became a force which immersed Saint Teresa in Him, and in His grace.
- The example of Saint Teresa shows how we her daughters, must live the Sacred Liturgy.
- The spirit of the Rule and the example of our founders stress the importance in the life of Carmel of a full and attentive participation in the holy liturgical mysteries.
- The liturgical celebrations shall be characterized by a tempered dignity. Sacred silence is to be duly observed.
- All the Sisters will be sure to make a daily visit to the Lord present in the tabernacle.