The vocation to Carmel is a precious gift.
- Do you long for a life hidden in union with Christ, and your life spent in prayer, silence and solitude, in community?
- With the ‘liberating gift’ of Papal Enclosure, we strive to fulfil Our Lord’s desires, confided to St Teresa, by living the vows of Chastity, Poverty and Obedience as faithfully as we can.
- If you honestly want to know and do God’s Will in your life, if you listen to Him in the Eucharist and in His Word, the Lord Jesus will make His Will known to you personally.
- God calls faithful women to a life in Carmel. If you have pondered these questions, it may be that He is calling you to Carmel.
- The Church needs women who wish to spend their lives loving Christ, and giving themselves for the salvation of souls.
- Free from all interior and exterior distractions, the Carmelite is totally united with Christ in a spirit of joy and adoration.
Full Carmelite Habit:
Ordinary and Extraordinary forms of the Holy Mass
If you are a young, single, Catholic woman between the ages of 20 –35, and have a great desire for a life of prayer, silence, and solitude, as well as an open, and teachable heart, good health, and common sense, a deep love for the Church and for souls, then you may be one of those blessed ones called to live the life of a Discalced Carmelite Nun.
Some useful links that might help you:
Our Carmelite Association at:
Carmelite Book Service at:
If you want to contact us, please use the form here:
Alternatively, you can write to:
Reverend Mother Prioress
12 Grosvenor Place,
Wirral CH43 1UA